Ordering process (general information about the ordering process)
Once you are registered as a customer of GCP Dental (see below for details), you can place your orders at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and they will be dispatched from our Ridderkerk warehouse in the Netherlands within 24 hours of receipt on a working day
Create an account
- To order products via the Webshop, you need to create an active account.
- First step is to register your name and practice details on the Webshop.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your account has been activated.
- You will then be able to place orders on the Webshop.
- We will then validate your submission as professional user within 24 hours of submission
- All historical ordering data will be stored on your account to which you will have permanent access
How can I order?
- Go to the product of your choice.
- Choose the right product, shade and quantity.
- To order the product(s), click the "Add to cart" button.
- This product is added to your cart (top right).
- When you select the shopping cart (top right) you can view the contents of your shopping cart and then either decide to continue shopping or go directly to the checkout area.
- You can always change your interim order (product number, shade) or cancel the order.
- You can continue shopping or click the "Proceed to Checkout" button to process the order. For this, we ask for your personal /company details. These are required to ship your order. If you have any problems ordering, please send an email via the contact form. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Creating a client account is mandatory. When creating your account, your data is stored and automatically retrieved the next time.
- You will then have access to a summary of your order history.
- To use a different delivery address for the next shipment, go to "manage delivery addresses."
- The sale is concluded upon acceptance of the order by GCP Dental BV and receipt of your payment.
- Confirmation of your order will be sent to you by e-mail (ensure your e mail address is correctly stored in your customer information). In this email you will find your order summary and the total cost.
- The shipping and handling cost includes processing, packaging and postage.
- Please note all prices shown on the Webshop exclude 21% VAT unless otherwise stated
It is possible to track your order in several ways. You can log-in to view your order and follow its progress. First log-in with your email address and password. You will also be informed of the order and shipping process via email. If you cannot locate your emails or have any other questions about the status of the order, please contact us via our contact page.
If you need goods urgently, please always call us. We can immediately review the stock status and possibly offer a faster shipping method.
Something went wrong with the ordering process
Do not worry if you experienced a problem placing your order on the Webshop. Please contact us via our contact page and explain the issue. We will review your enquiry and check to see if payment has been received and inform you accordingly.
Contact / Need help?
If you need help or advice, please contact us either electronically via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 10-8209222
We look forward to helping you!